Skip to product information
1 of 1

Flash with Bleach, Multi Purpose Cleaning Spray, Eucalyptus Scent 6 x800ml.

Flash with Bleach, Multi Purpose Cleaning Spray, Eucalyptus Scent 6 x800ml.

Regular price £17.99
Regular price Sale price £17.99
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

In stock

Product description

Flash Multi Purpose Bleach Cleaning Spray with Eucalyptus Scent, leaves intense freshness and brilliant shine. This Cleaner Spray is the perfect product for keeping your house clean with maximum efficiency. The unique formula with bleach will keep bacteria away from your house, putting your mind at rest. Perfect to use on important surfaces such as the kitchen worktop, or in those other parts of the house where cleanliness is paramount. This flash surface spray cleaner with bleach dissolves grease and dirt, so you can remove tough soil, grease stains, burnt on food, and soap scrum. It'll give you fantastic cleaning on surfaces like cooker tops, sinks, work surfaces, ceramic tiles and surfaces made of porcelain enamel. This is specially made to be a multi purpose cleaning spray which is a tough stain remover. Your house will be spotless in no time, leaving a clean and fresh scent.


<5% Anionic Surfactants, Chlorine-Based Bleaching Agents, Perfumes, Linalool


Always read the label and product information before use. Just spray cleaner on your hard surfaces and wipe with a dry or damp cloth. Wipe and rinse well. Tough dirt: leave to act for max. 1 minute before rinsing. Rinse immediately after use on: metal,rubber,vinyl. Avoid use on: worn, scratched, pitted appliance surfaces (like fridges, painted or varnished surfaces ,copper,brass,aluminium. Avoid contact with surfaces liable to bleach damage (e.g.clothes, carpets, textiles, wallpaper, wood).

Safety Warning

Keep out of reach of children. See packages for full usage instruction. Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Harmful to aquatic life. Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine). IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. Do not breathe spray. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor. For use on unusual surfaces, test on a small, inconspicuous area first.

View full details