Skip to product information
1 of 6

Cif Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Cleaner Spray with Bleach, 700ml

Cif Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Cleaner Spray with Bleach, 700ml

Regular price £2.50
Regular price Sale price £2.50
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Out of stock

About this item

  • Cif Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Spray with Bleach is the go-to option for daily deep cleaning all around your home.
  • Suitable for use on a wide range of washable surfaces, this cleaning spray offers deep cleaning action for everyday use to keep your living space shiny and sparkling clean.
  • Reinforced with the power of bleach, you can use this multi-purpose spray to clean away every trace of dirt and germs for a 100% hygienic finish.

Product Description

Step up the everyday cleaning in your home with Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Spray. Strengthened with the power of bleach, This Multi-purpose spray breezes through dirt and grime, both visible and invisible, leaving your home 100% hygienically clean. This cleaning spray is suitable for use on a wide range of washable surfaces and provides thorough cleaning action for everyday usage to keep your living environment glossy and sparkling clean. You should always test on an inconspicuous area on anything you are unsure of to ensure it will not cause damage. This contains bleach and may affect non treated surfaces.


See Package for Full Usage Instructions. For beautiful cleaning results, spray onto the surface, leave for a few seconds, and wipe with a cloth. For tough dirt, leave for a few minutes before wiping clean. For delicate surfaces try on an inconspicuous area before. Avoid breathing spray. After use always rinse hands thoroughly. Avoid contact with clothing, carpets & textiles. Do not use on wood, linoleum, aluminum, worn or scratched surfaces. Rise after use on chrome or other plated surfaces.


<5% Anionic Surfactants, Chlorine based Bleaching agent, Perfume, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone.


Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Do not be exposed to extreme temperatures. Keep secured with child-resistant locks.

Safety Information:

Always read the label before use. Keep out of reach of children. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, and easy to do. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor. Dispose of this material and its container at hazardous or special waste collection points. Do not use it together with other products. People with sensitive or damaged skin should avoid prolonged contact with the product.

View full details